When you prepare a delicious dish to give to someone, it is fitting to decorate it appropriately as well. You have done all the hard work in the kitchen and a little effort outside the kitchen will add ‘pizzazz’ to your gift. Here are a few tips on packaging the gifts:
1) First of all buy labels to put on your gifts. You do not want it to be an anonymous gift and it would be outright silly to send a gift without the name of the sender unless the receiver knows you well, and will be able to guess who sent the gift. You can also add mcm backpack mini instructions on how to use the gift.
2) There are a host of attractively shaped jars and bottles which you can buy off the shelf. They are moderately priced too. You could also add a bit of decoration yourself. Paper decorations are best. To do this, cut a circle out of fancy paper larger in circumference than the jar. Tie it in place with bright ribbons.
3) For gifting cakes and pastries, shop for plates at flea markets or bargain stores. You will be able to get them there at throwaway prices.
4) Large coffee mug are also quite handy as gift containers. Place the dish that you have prepared in the coffee mug. Place the mug on colored paper and collect the ends of the paper on the mcm backpacks replica top. Tie it at the top with a ribbon, making a fancy knot.
5) Metal tins are also a good option to pack food gifts. They are available in various shapes, sizes and colors. Place tissue paper on the inside of the tins before filling in the food items.
6) Packaging food gifts in baskets is a good idea too. They can be painted or decorated with colored linen. Nowadays they are available in a type and material which is convenient to be placed in an oven.
7) You could also place the food item in a gift bag. They are quite inexpensive and as they are plastic coated, they are suitable mcm backpacks cheap to pack foods which are watery or moist. Use colored paper to wrap the bags and put a fancy label on the top.
8) Nowadays you also get plastic containers with lids, which are available in attractive colors. Drape a colored paper around the container and stick it with glue.
9) If you have saved empty food cans for use later on, now is the time to use them. Wash the insides of the can and let it dry. Wrap decorative paper around the outer side of the can. They are ideal for filling cookies, nuts or candies.
10) Finally placing a miniature kitchen item on the gift will be like the icing on the cake. A small measuring spoon will look good on the packing.