Back pain can be caused by any one of a number of reasons. It can be caused by excessive exercise, bad posture, strain or muscle spasms. In more severe cases, it can be caused by fractured vertebrae or ruptured discs. People above the age of 30 are more prone to it and the lower back is the portion that is most commonly affected. Sometimes the pain may be nagging and constant but dull while in other cases, the affected person may experience sudden and sharp pain that lasts only for mcm wallets a few seconds.
Regardless of what the reason is or how intense the condition, the person will suffer from discomfort and might not be able to carry out day-to-day activities comfortably. This is why it is important to attend to the pain without delay. In some cases, delay in treatment can also lead to aggravation of the condition.
Let’s take a look at the different factors that could result in mild or severe back pain and muscle tension:
• Simple things like carrying a work bag, laptop bag or a purse on the same shoulder everyday or even sitting mcm accessories on a packed wallet are some of the most common causative factors.
• Sometimes we end up sleeping in a strange position which can lead to a severe back ache.
• Ruptured or herniated discs can also be caused due to wear and tear that is result of an injury or an accident.
• When you lift heavy objects improperly, it can stress your back or pull a muscle resulting in pain.
• People lead very busy lives which causes a lot of stress in the body which in turn leads to backaches as the muscles tend to spasm and tighten
• Sometimes genetic causes lead to this kind of problem and arthritis can be a cause.
• Narrowing-down of the spinal cord can result in a stressed back.
• Curved spine or scoliosis is another cause, however, this rears its ugly head only post middle age.
• With age, there can be a flattening of the discs that are positioned between the vertebrae. This makes them cheap mcm lose their flexibility and leads to a range of problems.
Prevention and Treatment
It is possible to avoid some types of backaches and pains. Regular exercise and a good diet reduce the chances of back injury. It is important to maintain a good posture and you should also try to sleep in a good posture at night. Do not lift heavy objects in an improper manner. If you are suffering from back pain try a hot or cold compress and also take some OTC pain killers like acetaminophen. If the pain persists, consult a doctor.
A backache can interfere with your daily routine and unfortunately, it cannot be treated with simple over the counter medication. You need to see a good doctor if you are suffering from back pain. Lakeland Spine Center has the best doctors to treat you. Call them today.