Everything in life is first impressions. When you walk into a business meeting what kind of image do you want to convey? This is the first question you should ask yourself before deciding on which piece of laptop luggage you should buy. You want to consider mcm phone case what kind of statement you are making, even before you consider price.
Here are some guidelines:
1) Let’s start from the beginning – are you a businessman or a business woman. Ladies have the luxury of picking laptop cases with some color and flare. Be conservative now, no Zebra or Leopard skin, just a plain settle tone, but it doesn’t have to be black. Men mcm iphone 7 case on the other hand, you are confined to the basic business black or browns.
2) Sleeve vs. Bag – I’ve always found that when I go to a meeting I need extra room to carry paper for notes, pens, hand outs and take aways, not to mention aspirin. For me a sleeve doesn’t cut it. I find a carryon-sized, wheeled laptop bag to be the best in all situations. The small wheeled case allows me to bring everything I may need into the meeting room and also gives me extra room for personal items for travel.
3) Best Appearance – A great step up is to go with a leather bag. Now a days you can find excellent leather pieces on the internet at very reasonable prices. The richness of leather always mcm iphone 6 case makes a favorable statement.
4) Quality – If you stick with a quality brand name you will not be disappointed by the quality of today’s cases and bags. Some trusted names include: Buxton, Kensington, SOLO, Samsonite, and USLD ( formerly US Luggage ). The phrase ” best selling model ” is often a good indicator of quality.
5) Don’ts – Please don’t spoil your image by plastering stickers of your favorite sports team all over your luggage or laptop for that matter. Remember first impressions count and now that you have made one, you want to keep it.
Nancy Alba is the managing member of Nickel City Distributors LLC, a woman owned company based in Buffalo, New York. As a distributor of wheeled laptop luggage and leather ladies laptop bags she invites you to visit her website